Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet potato and coconut soup with paprika recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato and coconut soup with paprika recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will probably find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato and coconut soup with paprika recipe. To cook sweet potato and coconut soup with paprika you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet potato and coconut soup with paprika:
- Use 1 stick celery
- Take 1 clove garlic
- You need 2-3 carrots
- Prepare 1 red pepper
- Prepare 1 large sweet potato
- Use 1 heaped tsp smoked paprika
- Take 1 level teaspoon hot paprika
- Prepare 2 vegetable stock cubes
- Prepare 200 ml coconut milk (1/2 a can)
Steps to make Sweet potato and coconut soup with paprika:
- Finely chop the celery and then gently sweat it in a little oil or butter in a large deep pan until translucent (approx 5 minutes on a low heat).
- Crush or finely chop the garlic and then add to the pan, continuing to sweat for a minute or two more.
- Meanwhile chop the remaining vegetables into small chunks (about 1cm is okay), adding to the pan as you go.
- Add both types of paprika (the smoked for flavour and the hot for, well, heat). Crumble in stock cubes and add water until all the veggies are covered. Don’t worry too much about exact quantity of water - you can always adjust your soup thickness later!
- Bring to the boil and then allow to simmer for 20-25 minutes (until all veggies are soft).
- Turn off the heat, add the coconut milk, and then blend in the pan with a hand blender until smooth. At this point, if it’s too thick, you can easily adjust the consistency by adding a touch more water.
If you find this Sweet potato and coconut soup with paprika recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.