Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade sugar cage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade sugar cage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade sugar cage recipe. You can have homemade sugar cage using 1 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade sugar cage:
- Get 1/2 cup granular sugar
Steps to make Homemade sugar cage:
- In a empty sauce pan,add the sugar and place on very low heat
- After placing on very low flame the sugar will began to melt from the bottom of the pan
- Be turning the sugar using a wooding stick bringing the melted sugar at the top taking the dry sugar to the bottom
- Continue string untill the sugar is melt completely,make sure u pan u are using has a handle.By holding the pan handle remove the sauce pan from heat
- Use a clean tissue with little oil to wipe a steel cooking spoon and be drawing some lines vertically and horizontally to create the cage(use the sugar while it's still very hot,be very careful not to touch the melted sugar with any part of ur body).use scissors to cut the excess sugar from the edges of the cooking spoon.
- And gently remove the cage from the cooking spoon,allow to cool completely and not to allow any water any place closer to the cage.
- U can use ur sugar cage for dessert,cakes and many more decorations.
If you find this Homemade sugar cage recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.