Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Bacon Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Bacon Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Bacon Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you should altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy bacon pasta recipe. You can cook creamy bacon pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Bacon Pasta:
- Prepare 10 Rashers Smoked Bacon
- Use 3 White onions
- Provide 500 g farfalle pasta
- You need 3 tablespoons sugar
- Provide 3 tablespoons olive oil
- You need 300 ml creme fraiche
Instructions to make Creamy Bacon Pasta:
- Chop onions and bacon into strips
- Cook pasta to packet instructions, once cooked drain and reserve some of the cooking water
- While the pasta is cooking, add onions, olive oil and sugar to a large frying pan and fry until soft and caramelised
- Fry bacon pieces until cooked and slightly crispy
- Once the pasta, bacon and onions are cooked place all in one pan with the pasta, a small amount of the cooking water and the creme fraiche. Mix well and season with pepper to serve
If you find this Creamy Bacon Pasta recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.