Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Clay pot pies ☺ recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Clay pot pies ☺ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Clay pot pies ☺ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are many illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my clay pot pies ☺ recipe. To make my clay pot pies ☺ you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Clay pot pies ☺:
- Get 3 lb Aberdeen Angus steak
- Take 1 onion cut in half
- You need 1 beef stock cubes
- Take 1 tsp Black cracked pepper
- Take 1 pinch salt
- Use 2 small pastry rolled for the top of the pots
- You need half the other
- Take Mince the Beef after slowcook it should fall apart
- Take 1 large carrot
- Get 1/2 onion diced
- Prepare 2 tbls sweet peas
- Use 1 beef stock cube
- Prepare to taste Salt n pepper
- Prepare 3 large potatoes boiled & Mashed
Steps to make My Clay pot pies ☺:
- Slowcook the joint of beef with 2 cups water. When its cooked cut the joint in half.
- First Half….cut the beef into chunky cubes. And grease the pots add the meat. Use half the meat juices in the slow cooker.
- Add the diced onion and 1 beef stock cube,1 tsp stilton cheese and 2 tbls red wine. Boil then simmer for 5 minutes Add a little cornflour to water to thicken.
- The thick gravy. Add to the pots with the meat. And then add your pastry. Then brush with a beaten egg.
- If your making your pastry you just need tops so when its done and rolled add on top of the pot.add to the preheated oven for 10 -15 minutes 180C. Middle shelf
- 2 COTTAGE PIES. Mince the steak enough for 2 pies add from the other half of meat juice add the meat juice in a saucepan with 4 tbls sweet peas 4 tbls onion, 4 tbls carrots and meat also beef stock cube sprinkle that in stir then add 1 tsp corn flour to thicken. transfer to the pot or oven dish let it go cold. Make Creamy Mash. When both have cooled spread the mash on top of the mince in the dish. Add to preheated oven 180C for 15 minutes finish by grilling the mash to a nice crisp + brown top.
- Adding stock cube and cornflour.
- All ready to go in the oven dishes i ended up with more for 2 more so i used freezer tubs with lids so freeze them. When your ready to defost them another time add fresh mash then.
- Add salt and black cracked pepper to the mashed potato, then gently spread it out.and dig a little with a fork so as the bits of mash go crisp. Add to preheated oven until the mash is browned and crisp or add under the grill when its browned. 180C for 10 minutes.lp
If you find this My Clay pot pies ☺ recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.