Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for My Steak & Onion pie with Top Crust recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Steak & Onion pie with Top Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Steak & Onion pie with Top Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my steak & onion pie with top crust recipe. To make my steak & onion pie with top crust you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Steak & Onion pie with Top Crust:
- Get 1/2 large White Onion Diced
- Take 700 g 100% Beef Diced
- Get Pastry enough to cover the Meat dish
- Take 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Get 1/2 Pint Boiling water
- Take 1/4 Cup Rum
- Provide 2 Tbls Gorgonzola Cheese
- Use 2 Beef lltock cubes
Steps to make My Steak & Onion pie with Top Crust:
- Ingredients add the onion to the pan and add salt and pepper then meat.fry until all the meat is Coloured about 10 minutes on medium heat.
- When all the meat juices are in the pan make a well in the middle and add the Brandy, let it bubble for 5 minutes have the boiling water ready to pour in. Mix in the beef stock and mix well. Let it simmer with a lid for 10 minutes with a lid.
- Add the cheese to the stew and mix it all in it will look creamy.
- Transfer to a saucepan Let it simmer for a further 20 minutes. Make your pastry for the top.
- Make the pastry and grease the oven dish for cooking grease the dish then add the steak and onion. Add the top with the pastry. Wet around the top of the meat dish it may stick. Decorate the top as you want. Brush yhe top with milk
- Add to a pre heated oven 180C in middle shelf for about 30 minutes. Serve Hot with some veg of your choice.
If you find this My Steak & Onion pie with Top Crust recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.