Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg noodles stir-fried with chicken and bacon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg noodles stir-fried with chicken and bacon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg noodles stir-fried with chicken and bacon recipe. You can cook egg noodles stir-fried with chicken and bacon using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Egg noodles stir-fried with chicken and bacon:
- Get 3 pieces bacon
- Take 1 piece chicken (cut thinly)
- Get 4 nests egg noodles
- Take 1-2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- Get 1 small onion (half moon slices)
- Provide 3 Tbsp sesame oil
- You need 1 Tbsp vegetable oil or sunflower oil
- Get 3 Tbsp light soy sauce
- Get 1 TBsp dark soy sauce
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp sugar
- Take 1 Tbsp Sherry or Shaoxing rice wine or white wine (optional)
- Take Red pepper (optional)
- You need carrots (optional)
- Prepare spring onion (to garnish)
- Take Coriander (to garnish)
- Provide chilli oil (optional)
- Prepare 1 Tbsp water
Instructions to make Egg noodles stir-fried with chicken and bacon:
- Cut chicken and add 1 Tbsp of light soy sauce to marinate while preparing other ingredients.
- Prepare all ingredients next to you and the pan. In the small bowl (or jug), mix 1 Tbsp dark soy sauce, 2 Tbsp light soy sauce, 2 Tbsp sesame oil, 1/2 Tap sugar and 1 Tbsp sherry together and leave on the side.
- If you don’t have a saucepan, you can use your frying pan to cook noodles. Add water into the pan and bring it upto the boil. Add all egg noodles to the pan and cook as per instructions on the packet.
- When cooked, drain and leave on the side. Add 1 Tbsp sesame oil and mix them in order to prevent the noodles sticking together.
- Heat up the same pan then add cooking oil. Add bacon. When the bacon’s cooked, add chicken and fry them until they are nicely cooked.
- Add onion and garlic. Then stir-fry them together.
- Add red pepper and carrots then stir-fry them.
- Add noodles, water and mixed sauce to the pan. Mix them with tongs. Or a fork. Coat everything with the sauce.
- Stir-fry them with tongs or a fork until they smell nice or even get some char colour on some vegetables and meat. Add spring onion. Mix them well in the pan.
- Now noodles are ready to be served. Best served with your favourite chilli oil or chilli flakes.
If you find this Egg noodles stir-fried with chicken and bacon recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.