Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Grilled 'Onigiri' recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled 'Onigiri' recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled 'Onigiri' recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled 'onigiri' recipe. You can cook grilled 'onigiri' using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled 'Onigiri':
- Prepare 500 g Warm Cooked Short Grain Rice
- Use 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Seeds *optional
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Dashi Powder
- You need Sesame Oil
Steps to make Grilled 'Onigiri':
- In a small bowl, mix Soy Sauce, Mirin and Dashi Powder.
- If cooked rice is cold, warm up using microwave. It is difficult to make it into balls when cold.
- Add the sauce mixture and Sesame Seeds to warm rice and mix to combine well.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before making 'Onigiri', however sometimes it is safe and easy to use plastic food wrap.
- Line a baking tray with aluminium foil and brush lightly with Sesame Oil. Place 'Onigiri' on the foil and grill until golden and crunchy.
If you find this Grilled 'Onigiri' recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.