Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Matcha Green Tea and Maple Syrup Bagels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Matcha Green Tea and Maple Syrup Bagels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can obtain results without having to remove foods from your diet or make considerable changes right away. Even more crucial than totally altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to matcha green tea and maple syrup bagels recipe. You can have matcha green tea and maple syrup bagels using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Matcha Green Tea and Maple Syrup Bagels:
- Prepare 180 grams ◎ Bread (strong) flour
- Get 90 grams ◎ Water
- Get 15 grams ◎ Maple syrup
- Use 7 grams ◎ Matcha
- Prepare 2 grams ◎ Salt
- You need 1/2 tsp ◎ Dry active yeast
- Get 1 tbsp Honey, sugar, or molasses
Steps to make Matcha Green Tea and Maple Syrup Bagels:
- Add the ◎ ingredients into a bowl and mix with your hands. Take the dough out onto a flat surface and knead for about 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 4 pieces and roll them up. Cover with a plastic wrap or a dampened towel and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll it out into a 15 x 7 cm oval shape. Leaving 3 cm of width at the right end, fold in 3 layers and tightly seal the seam.
- Cover the left end with the 3 cm edge on the right and make it into a doughnut shape. Let rest for 20 minutes at 35℃.
- Bring plenty of water to a boil in a frying pan, reduce to low heat and add honey. Gently insert the bagels and cook 30 seconds each side.
- Transfer to a baking sheet, and immediately transfer to a preheated 200℃ oven. Bake for 20 minutes at 180℃ and they're done.
- This how they looked when I mixed in some white anko (sweet bean paste) and white chocolate.
If you find this Matcha Green Tea and Maple Syrup Bagels recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.