Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Gateau au Chocolat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gateau au Chocolat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One wholesome alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gateau au chocolat recipe. To cook gateau au chocolat you only need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gateau au Chocolat:
- You need 1 bitter and 2 milk chocolate bars Chocolate bars
- Use 2 tbsp Flour
- Take 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- Provide 50 ml Heavy cream
- Prepare 3 ☆Egg yolk
- Use 50 grams ☆Granulated sugar
- Provide 3 ★Egg white
- Use 50 grams ★Granulated sugar
- You need 1 Powdered sugar for garnish
Steps to make Gateau au Chocolat:
- Apply butter to the pan, sprinkle flour, and set aside. Refrigerate. If you're using a cake pan from the dollar store, it's fine as-is.
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder and set aside.
- Mix the ☆ ingredients together until it turns white.
- Create the meringue from the ★ ingredients. Beat well until stiff peaks form.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler. Warm the heavy cream in the microwave and mix with the chocolate.
- Add the chocolate from Step 5 to the egg whites a little at a time and mix.
- Add the meringue in 2 portions. Mix half with the chocolate from Step 6 well. Mix the other half together with the dry ingredients.
- Mix the remaining meringue carefully as to not crush it. It's good if you have a rubber spatula.
- Preheat your oven to 180℃.
- Pour into the pan. Lightly rap against the counter to eliminate air pockets and bake at 180℃ for 35 minutes. Please adjust the time accordingly while observing the cake.
- If you can cleanly insert a toothpick it's complete. It's good while hot, but if you leave it overnight, you'll get a more developed, rich flavor.
- It'll be soft right out of the oven but as time passes, it'll deflate. That's fine. Cool, then top with powdered sugar.
If you find this Gateau au Chocolat recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.