Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything right away or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry chicken noodle soup recipe. To make curry chicken noodle soup you only need 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Provide For the chicken
- You need 680 g boneless chicken breast, cubed
- You need 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Get 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Use 1 tablespoon chicken spice
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Use to taste Pepper
- Get For the soup
- Take Chicken, cooked
- Get 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Use 1 onion, sliced thinly
- Provide 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- Take 2 teaspoons garlic, crushed
- Get 2 tablespoons masala mix
- Get 6 cups boiling water
- Take 1 chicken stock cube
- Take 2 carrots, sliced thinly
- Prepare 1 red pepper, sliced thinly
- Provide 400 milliliter coconut cream
- Get 230 g rice noodles
- You need to taste Salt
- Provide to taste Pepper
- Use For the garnish
- Prepare Carmelised onion squares from Woolworths
- Use leaf Micro crimson
- You need Sumac spice
Instructions to make Curry Chicken Noodle Soup:
- For the chicken. Heat a frying pan with the olive oil, add the chicken cubes and brown on all sides.
- Add spices and lemon juice, sauté until cooked through. Set aside.
- For the soup. In a soup pot on medium heat, melt the coconut oil and add the onions, ginger, and garlic. Sauté 4 - 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add masala mix and sauté for 2 - 3 minutes, be careful not to burn the spice. Add the boiling water, stock cube, and cooked chicken, let simmer until the stock cube has completely dissolved.
- Once the stock cube has dissolved, add the coconut cream, carrots and red pepper. Bring the soup to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes, or until carrots are cooked.
- In the meantime bring water to a boil in a separate pot. Add the rice noodles and cook for 6 minutes, remove from heat and immediately place the noodles in cold water to prevent further cooking.
- Strain the noodles and add to the soup, season to taste, and serve.
- Garnish with sumac spice and micro herbs. Serve with carmelised onion squares or any savory treat and enjoy!
If you find this Curry Chicken Noodle Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.