Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Beef Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Beef Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Clever Diet Hints.
The last thing you most likely want is a bunch of empty information. You’re most probably feeling cranky (and hungry). You’re in all likelihood sitting online looking for help in an attempt to distract yourself from all of the things you’d rather be doing right now. This is totally normal. When you are maintaining your diet, every little thing can feel like a big irritation. Lots of times the actual dieting practice isn’t all that different than wanting to quit smoking. Your body’s hormones get out of control. Your head chemistry needs to re-balance itself. Your moods are more than likely erratic. This is why this content is significant. Here are a handful of diet points that you can use to make life easier.
Make taste your key worry. So many people who go on diet plans stop paying attention to tastes and focus solely on ingredients labels and calorie counts. When you eat with taste in mind, you’re more likely to like what you eat and feel a lot better about yourself than if you simply decide to avoid your favorite foods. For example: choose real cheddar cheese as opposed to cheese puffs or chips which might be cheese flavored. Choose true fruit instead of fruit flavored junk food. Chocolate milk rather than a Hershey bar. You understand.
There are many of choices for making it simpler for you to lose fat. This article discusses a few tips that will help it get easier. The basic idea, however, is to basically decide to put a positive spin on what you’re doing. You’re picking a thing instead of ignoring something. You are selecting to make a positive change in your life and not permitting society pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do. Good luck and have fun with it! Think of this like a good opportunity instead of something you have to do. It will be a lot easier to get healthy when you choose it for yourself instead of deciding to get others off your back.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian beef enchiladas recipe. You can have italian beef enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Beef Enchiladas:
- Use 1 tortilla
- You need 3 oz ground beef
- Get 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- You need 1/4 cup onion
- Take 1/4 cup mozzerella cheese
- Take 1/8 cup mushroom
- You need 2 oz cream cheese
- Provide 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Use 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1/2 tsp basil
- Use 1/4 tsp thyme
- Get 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- You need 1/8 tsp salt
Steps to make Italian Beef Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place mushrooms and onion in skillet on medium-high heat with 1 tsp butter and sautée for 3-4 minutes.
- Combine sautée with ground beef and brown. Season with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, basil, and thyme. Mix.
- Add 1/2 of the tomato sauce and 2 tsp parmesan cheese to ground beef and combine.
- Spread cream cheese over middle of tortilla shell. Cover with ground beef mix. Wrap with ends tucked in.
- Spray/butter inside of baking pan, and place enchilada inside. Cover with remaining tomato sauce, tsp parmesan cheese, and mozzerella cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil, and bake for 20 minutes.
If you find this Italian Beef Enchiladas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.