Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Crunchy Orange Bagels recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Crunchy Orange Bagels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crunchy Orange Bagels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you need to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crunchy orange bagels recipe. You can cook crunchy orange bagels using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crunchy Orange Bagels:
- Take 150 grams Bread (strong) flour
- You need 15 grams Orange marmalade
- Take 5 grams Walnuts
- Get 1 pinch Flaked salt (or normal salt)
- Provide 1 1/2 grams Dried yeast
- You need 90 grams 100% orange juice
- Provide ☆ Kettling
- Prepare 500 ml Water
- Prepare 5 grams Honey (for kettling)
Steps to make Crunchy Orange Bagels:
- Chop the walnuts and add all of the ingredients to a bowl. The best marmalade to use is one that contains orange peel.
- Knead the dough well for 10 minutes.
- Split the dough into 3 equal pieces and form into balls. Cover with damp paper towels and leave the bagels to rest for 10 minutes.
- Once rested, roll the balls out into circles.
- Fold one side over to the center of the circle and roll the dough up without letting too much air in. Once rolled, fix in place securely and stretch.
- Squash, then apply a little water to each end of the roll and form into a ring.
- Once it's a ring leave to prove for a second time for 20 minutes. While waiting, boil some water and add it to a frying pan.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Once the water in the frying pan has boiled, add the bagel and boil for 30 seconds on each side.
- Once boiled, drain away any water left on the bagels and bake for 20 minutes.
If you find this Crunchy Orange Bagels recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.