Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mutter kulcha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutter kulcha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutter kulcha recipe. You can have mutter kulcha using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutter kulcha:
- Provide 1 cup green mutter
- Prepare 2 onion's paste
- Prepare 2 tomatoes paste
- Take Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Provide 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Prepare 2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Take 2 teaspoon criender powder
- Get 1 teaspoon garam masala
- You need 2 teaspoon salt and water
- Use Kulcha recipie
- Use 2 cups all purpose floor
- Take 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Provide 1 teaspoon salt
- Use 2 tablespoon curd
- Prepare 2 tablespoon butter/ ghee/oil
Steps to make Mutter kulcha:
- First of all make the paste of tomatos, onions, ginger and garlic
- Add soaked mutter in cooker with salt and cook it till 4 citis
- Keep a pan and add 2 table spoon oil and heat it and add cumin seeds in it
- Add onion paste in it and saute it
- Add tomato puri and all masalas in it and saute it
- After that add some water and add boiled mutter in it. Then mix it and mash the mutter and make thick gravy.
- Finally garnish it with fresh Coriander
- FOR KULCHA, first of all add all things in floor and make a soft daugh with warm water and keep it for one hour. Then make roties of it and shellow fry on tava from both sides.
- Finally serve it with rice and onion salad
If you find this Mutter kulcha recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.