Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rajma Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. To make rajma curry you need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Curry:
- Prepare 250 GM rajma red kidney besns
- Prepare 1 tsp oil
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Provide 2 green cardamom
- Use 2 small cinnamon stick
- Get 2 medium sized onion finely sliced
- Prepare 2-3 green chilli
- Use 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 2 medium sized tomato made into puree
- Use to taste Salt
- Provide 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tsp roasted cumin seeds powder
- Prepare 1 tsp roasted coriander powder
- Use 1 tsp fresh coriander leaves
- Get 1 tsp rajma masala powder
- Provide 1/4 Tsp kasoori methi
Instructions to make Rajma Curry:
- Firstly, wash rajma and soak rajma in enough water for about 8 hours or soak it overnight.
- When we start making the curry, pressure cook rajma by adding enough water for about 8 - 10 whistles in a pressure cooker and rest it aside
- In a separate cooking pot, heat it, add oil, add cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, cardamoms and saute well.
- Add sliced onions and fry till slight golden brown, add slit green chillies.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute well to get rid of raw smell.
- Add tomato puree and cook the puree for about 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cumin seeds powder, coriander seeds powder, rajma masala powder.
- Mix everything well and cook the whole masala on sim flame until the masala is cooked well or oil appears at the sides.
- Add pressure cooked rajma along with it's stock into the cooked masala and cook for about 10-15 minutes so that the masala gets into the rajma. Add little water if required.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
If you find this Rajma Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.