Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta with Kidney Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta with Kidney Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta with kidney beans recipe. You can have pasta with kidney beans using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pasta with Kidney Beans:
- Prepare 1 onion, chopped
- Provide 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Use 1 can kidney beans
- Get 1 can chopped tomatoes
- Take 250 g pasta
- Use 1 handful parsley
- Prepare 1 chicken stock cube
- You need water, as need
- You need to taste salt
- Get 2 small bay leaves
- Get 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Take 150 g Optional 150 g salted fish, (de-salted and drained)
Steps to make Pasta with Kidney Beans:
- Heat the olive oil over a medium heat.
- Fry the onion, garlic cloves and bay leaves for 3-5 minutes, until the onion has softened.
- Add the can of tomatoes, fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Using the same can, fill with water and add to the pan.
- Then add the beans and again using the same can fill with water and add to the pot.
- Add in the pasta and cook for 15-20 minutes. Do add more water if needed. Stir regularly.
- Add the salted fish, if using 5-10 minutes after adding the pasta.
- Add the parsley 5 minutes before turning the seat off.
If you find this Pasta with Kidney Beans recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.