Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Beer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Curry Beer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Beer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry beer recipe. To cook curry beer you only need 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Beer:
- Use 200 gr beef
- Take 4 pcs curry block
- Get 1 pcs kagome block
- Use 200 cc beer
- Get 500 / 600 cc water
- You need 2 pcs carrot
- Get 2 pcs potato
- Get 1 pcs onion
- Take 1 spoon vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 pcs butter
Instructions to make Curry Beer:
- Slice your potato and carrot like this
- And also your onion like this
- 🔥🔥🔥Prepare your pan with vegetable oil
- 🔥🔥🔥put butter
- 🔥🔥🔥 saute your beef until change color to be brown
- 🔥🔥🔥 put inside union until faded
- 🔥🔥🔥put your potatoes and carrots suite a momment
- 🔥🔥🔥put inside water
- 🔥🔥🔥 wait 20 minutes with half close
- Dont forget to remove fat foam
- 🔥🔥🔥After 5 minutes put inside your beer to pan
- After done and check your vegetables make sure not hard, turn off stove and put inside curry block then stir slowly
- 🔥🔥🔥turn on stove, put your kagome and dashi, check taste, if done just a moment then turn off stove
- Here we are! Japanese curry beer, its taste a little bit strong but still curry taste. Ittadakimasu !
If you find this Curry Beer recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.