Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Party sausage and Jalapeno skewers recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Party sausage and Jalapeno skewers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Party sausage and Jalapeno skewers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to party sausage and jalapeno skewers recipe. You can have party sausage and jalapeno skewers using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Party sausage and Jalapeno skewers:
- Prepare 6 numbers chicken cocktail sausages cut into half
- Get 1 medium size onion cut into dices
- Get 6 button mushroom cut into half
- You need 6 slices Jalapeno chilies
- Use 1/4 tea spoon dark soy sauce
- Get 1/4 tea spoon red chilli sauce
- Provide Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare Dash tabasco sauce
- You need Pinch oregano
- Take to taste Salt
- Use 1 tea spoon chopped garlic
- You need 3 table spoon refined vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 tea spoon chopped parsley for garnish
Steps to make Party sausage and Jalapeno skewers:
- Make a marinade by mixing refined vegetable oil, chopped garlic, salt, oregano, tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, red chilli sauce and soy sauce
- In a bowl mix sausages, mushrooms, Jalapeno, onions and the marinade. Keep in refrigerator for 30 minutes
- Make skewers by putting one piece each of cocktail sausage, onion, mushroom and Jalapeno.
- Pan fry or grill over charcoal till the time sausages and vegetables are cooked. Sprinkle parsley and serve hot
If you find this Party sausage and Jalapeno skewers recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.