Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mackerel and Swiss Chard Stir-fry with Balsamic Vinegar recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mackerel and Swiss Chard Stir-fry with Balsamic Vinegar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mackerel and Swiss Chard Stir-fry with Balsamic Vinegar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mackerel and swiss chard stir-fry with balsamic vinegar recipe. To cook mackerel and swiss chard stir-fry with balsamic vinegar you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mackerel and Swiss Chard Stir-fry with Balsamic Vinegar:
- Provide 4 fillets mackerel
- Take 50 g leafy greens, I use mustard greens and Swiss chard
- You need 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- You need 2 tsp soy sauce
- You need 1 Tbsp white wine
- Take 1 tsp sugar
- You need 1 tsp garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp powdered parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1 pinch salt and pepper
Instructions to make Mackerel and Swiss Chard Stir-fry with Balsamic Vinegar:
- Remove the bones from mackerel and cut into smaller pieces. Put the soy sauce, wine, sugar, garlic powder, cheese, salt and pepper into a bowl and mix well. Add in the chopped mackerel pieces. Marinate for at least 30 min or half a day in the fridge.
- Cut the greens into bite sized pieces.
- Just before frying, coat each mackerel with flour, heat oil in a saucepan and fry the mackerel until it begins to crisp. Turn and fry until well cooked. Once cooked, place the fish on a plate with paper towels to soak up excess oil.
- Using a clean frying pan, add 1 Tbsp of olive oil, and once heated, put in the vegetables and stir fry on medium heat for a minute, then add the fried mackerel. Shake the pan a little to mix it up, but not too much. Finally, pour in 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper if needed.
If you find this Mackerel and Swiss Chard Stir-fry with Balsamic Vinegar recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.