Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sophie's super easy Thai red curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sophie's super easy Thai red curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sophie's super easy thai red curry recipe. To cook sophie's super easy thai red curry you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sophie's super easy Thai red curry:
- Use 2 chopped, cooked chicken breasts
- Prepare 1/2 medium red onion, finely chopped
- You need 1/2 medium white onion, finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Take 1 tbsp lime juice
- Prepare 1 tsp brown sugar
- Prepare 400 ml can coconut milk
- Take 4 dried kaffir lime leaves
- Provide 25 grams chopped coriander
- Use 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- Prepare 100 grams bamboo shoots
- Take 100 grams water chestnuts
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
Instructions to make Sophie's super easy Thai red curry:
- Pour a little oil in the bottom of a saucepan and add your chopped onions. Gently heat until they begin to soften.
- Add your Thai red curry paste and continue heating for approximately 1 minute.
- Add your chicken and mix to coat your chicken.
- Pour in your coconut milk, and then add the rest of your ingredients.
- Heat to boiling, then reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes.
- Keep stirring throughout, and when the time is up, serve and enjoy!
- Remove your lime leaves (or use them as garnish). Don't leave them mixed in though, I don't find them great to munch on!
If you find this Sophie's super easy Thai red curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.