Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade mayonnaise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade mayonnaise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade mayonnaise recipe. To make homemade mayonnaise you need 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade mayonnaise:
- Prepare 3 Eggs
- Get 1 Tablespoon Vinegar or (lemon juice)
- Get 2 cup canola oil or Olive Oil
- Get Pinch salt
- Take 1/8 tsp garlic paste
Steps to make Homemade mayonnaise:
- Assembly all items
- . Wash utensils and ur hand. Get all items ready
- Break eggs separate yolk from white because we r going to use the yolk only.
- Whisk egg till creamy
- Add garlic paste (optional) I did for d luv of garlic
- Add oil little by little and continue whisking it very fast. You will see it has start becoming thick
- Add vinegar and keep whisking it. It becomes so creamy and whitish
- Add salt and continue whisking very fast )
- Pour into clean and sterilized bottle
- Wow. My homemade mayonnaise is ready.
- I tasted my mayonnaise with bread and I made shawarma which I spread d mayonnaise with.
- Hmmm u need to try it out. Refrigerate it
If you find this Homemade mayonnaise recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.