Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Swordfish with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swordfish with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Add fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to swordfish with cherry tomatoes and olives recipe. You can have swordfish with cherry tomatoes and olives using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Swordfish with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives:
- Use Swordfish steak (150 gm each, 300gm per portion)
- You need 5 anchovies in oil
- Take 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- Prepare 1 cup olives
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Use Oregano
- Provide to taste Salt and pepper
- You need Lemon (optional)
Instructions to make Swordfish with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives:
- Pour olive oil in a non stick skillet or pan. Don't heat up yet. Add tomatoes, anchovies and olives. Heat up and cook for 2 minutes.
- We use this kind of salted anchovies.
- Add oregano as much as you want.
- Add fish and cook for another 2 minutes by covering it. Turn the fish to the other side, cook for 2 minutes again, covered.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Don't overcook, at least don't let both sides become too brown.
- Serve hot. You can squeeze some lemon on it.
- Another version with cubed large tomatoes.
If you find this Swordfish with Cherry Tomatoes and Olives recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.