Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Couscous with roasted veggies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Couscous with roasted veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Couscous with roasted veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to couscous with roasted veggies recipe. You can have couscous with roasted veggies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Couscous with roasted veggies:
- Take 1 courgette diced
- Get 1 packet baby plum tomatoes
- You need 1 red onion finely diced
- Prepare 1 red pepper diced
- Use 1 bulb of garlic
- Prepare 600 ml stock
- You need 2 tbsp oil
- Prepare 400 grams dried couscous
- Get Knob butter
- You need Handful coriander
- Get Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Couscous with roasted veggies:
- Heat up the kettle to boiling, then in a jug add a stick cube and the boiling water. Stir well. Pour the couscous in the pan, then add the stock, salt and pepper and butter. Give it a quick stir then leave with the lid on!
- Chop up the veggies, place the garlic in whole into a roasting dish with the veggies, drizzle the oil over and salt and pepper. Then place them in an oven to toast for 30 mins until they are soft! At 180 degrees
- Lift out of the oven, with a fork stir the couscous releasing the grains then add to the couscous to the veggies ensuring they a mixed into all the lovely sweet juices!
- Squeeze out several of the garlic cloves, chop it up and give them a bash add to the couscous. I always roast a whole bulb then with then what’s ever left I place it in the fridge for other recipes! There is nothing nicer than roasted sweet garlic added to dishes.
- Simply serve ! I served mine with home made koftas and mint yogurt ! Delicious 😋
If you find this Couscous with roasted veggies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.