Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Soy Milk & Mentaiko Cheesy Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy Milk & Mentaiko Cheesy Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soy milk & mentaiko cheesy rice recipe. To make soy milk & mentaiko cheesy rice you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Soy Milk & Mentaiko Cheesy Rice:
- You need 400 ml Soy Milk (natural)
- Take 2 tsp Consommé stock granules
- You need 2 rice bowls Rice (defrosted rice)
- Provide 24 grams Mentaiko
- Provide 40 grams Pizza cheese
- Get 1 Black pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp Lemon juice
- You need 1 Parsley (chopped)
- You need 1 Salt ( Please see the Helpful Hints)
Steps to make Soy Milk & Mentaiko Cheesy Rice:
- Warm up the frozen rice. Use the back of a knife or a spoon to remove the skin and break apart the eggs of the mentaiko. Finely chop the parsley.
- Pour the soy milk into a pot and warm it up. (Don't bring it to a boil, adjust the heat as necessary.) Add the consommé and dissolve. Add the rice.
- Please constantly check on the strength of the heat. If it accidentally comes to a boil, the soy milk will get lumpy and separate. It will look awful. Keep it on about medium-low.
- Break apart the rice with a ladle and then stir in the mentaiko. Add the cheese and once it thickens, season with black pepper.
- Lastly, add the lemon juice and stir it once around. Arrange on a dish, garnish with chopped parsley and black pepper, and it's done.
If you find this Soy Milk & Mentaiko Cheesy Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.