Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti with Creamy Chicken Marinara Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti with Creamy Chicken Marinara Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti with creamy chicken marinara sauce recipe. You can have spaghetti with creamy chicken marinara sauce using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti with Creamy Chicken Marinara Sauce:
- Take For the marinara sauce
- Take 1/4 cup oil
- Prepare 1 onion, finely chopped
- Get 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- You need 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- Prepare to taste salt and pepper
- Get 4 tomatoes, blended
- Provide 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Take For the the spaghetti
- Take 500 grams spaghetti
- Prepare 2 tablespoon oil
- You need 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Take 1 onion, finely chopped
- Use 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Provide 2/3 cup chicken stock
- Get 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Prepare 1/4 cup cream
Instructions to make Spaghetti with Creamy Chicken Marinara Sauce:
- To make marinara sauce
- In a medium to large sized pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onions and saute until translucent, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add garlic, carrot, salt and pepper and saute until the carrots are soft, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, bay leaf, and simmer over low heat at least 30 minutes, an hour is better. Remove bay leaf. Check for seasoning.
- To make spaghetti
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of water add salt to taste.when spaghetti is cooked through, drain, reserving a cup of cooking liquid.
- Heat oil in a large skillet. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Add onions and garlic and saute about 5 minutes.
- Add rosemary and stir for another two minutes or so. Add chicken stick and stir to scrape up any brown bits on the bottom of the skillet.
- Add the marinara sauce and simmer until flavors blend, about 10 minutes.
- Add spaghetti water to the sauce to desired thickness.
- Add cream and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish, and serve immediately.
If you find this Spaghetti with Creamy Chicken Marinara Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.