Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Thai “Cheat” Beef Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai “Cheat” Beef Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai “Cheat” Beef Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai “cheat” beef salad recipe. To make thai “cheat” beef salad you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai “Cheat” Beef Salad:
- Take Sirloin steak
- Take Bunch salad leaves
- Use Bunch coriander
- Provide Bunch mint leaves
- You need 4 red radish, thinly sliced
- Take 4 cherry tomatoes, cut in a half
- Use 1 stalk spring onion, chopped
- Prepare For The Dressing
- You need 4 tbsp thai sweet chilli sauce
- You need 4 tbsp fish sauce
- Get Lime juice from 1/2 lime
- Provide 1 tbsp sugar
- Use 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp toasted rice powder
Steps to make Thai “Cheat” Beef Salad:
- Pat dry the steak with paper towel. Sprinkle both sides generously with salt and black pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on high heat. Cook the steak based on the instructions on the packaging.
- Remove the steak from the heat and let it rest on cutting board for 10 minutes. Cut thin slices.
- Prepare the dressing : mix all the dressing ingredients together in a bowl and whisk until the sugar dissolved.
- To serve : assemble the bunch of salad leaves, coriander, mint, tomatoes, red radish and spring onion. Place steak on top and drizzle with the dressing.
If you find this Thai “Cheat” Beef Salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.