Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vickys Creamy Rice Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Creamy Rice Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Creamy Rice Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys creamy rice pudding, gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys creamy rice pudding, gf df ef sf nf you only need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Creamy Rice Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 100 grams short grain rice
- Provide 820 ml light coconut milk
- Use 300 ml full fat coconut milk
- You need 1 cinnamon stick
- Provide 50 grams granulated sugar
- Get 50 grams dairy-free spread eg Vitalite or Stork block Margarine
- Take 1 tsp ground nutmeg or to taste
Instructions to make Vickys Creamy Rice Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put the rice and cinnamon stick into a pan with the milks. Bring to the boil, then turn down to a simmer
- Simmer uncovered until the rice is cooked, around 40 minutes or more, stirring occasionally
- Remove the cinnamon stick and stir in the sugar, nutmeg and dairy-free spread until melted and combined
- Serve in bowls with a pinch of nutmeg over each
- You can make it in the oven by putting the rice, milk, sugar and spread into a greased oven dish with some cinnamon and nutmeg sprinkled over the top
- Bake in a preheated oven at gas 2 / 150C / 300°F for 2.5 - 3 hours or until the top is golden brown
If you find this Vickys Creamy Rice Pudding, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.