Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Gujiya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gujiya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting tips about Clever Diet Suggestions.
It is highly improbable that you found this article while looking for bad advice. You’re more than likely feeling cranky (and hungry). You are most likely sitting at your computer attempting to find advice that will help you stay distracted from all of the other things you’d rather be doing at this moment. Lots of individuals feel this way. When you happen to be going on a diet, everything can feel like a big irritation. In plenty of situations, the act of going on a diet is not all that different in comparison with quitting smoking. You have hormone shifts. Your brain has to regulate its chemistry again. Your moods are probably sporadic. That’s why this content is important. Here are several diet tips that may help you have an easier time of things.
Take some baking classes. A especially great program is one on vegetarian cooking. You will discover, through these courses how to make good and naturally healthy meals. Nobody claims you actually need to be a vegetarian. Knowing how to cook vegetarian meals, however, will make it easier to choose those vegetables over other side dishes or snacks. It will likely help you feel more comfortable entertaining your vegetarian friends and preparing food for them.
Losing pounds is less difficult when you understand what kind of choices you need to make. The tips covered in this article are just the start of your journey. The basic approach, though, is to put a positive light on the decisions you’re making. You’re picking one thing rather than ignoring something. You’re making positive changes to make yourself more comfortable instead of caving into strain from society. Best of luck and have a great time with it! Think of this like a good chance instead of something you have to do. It’s easier to do get healthy when you do it for yourself and not for other people.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gujiya recipe. To cook gujiya you only need 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Gujiya:
- You need for dough
- Provide 100 gm R.flour
- Provide 1 tsp baking soda
- Prepare As needed Oil
- You need 500 ml Water
- Get 2-3 tbs Milk
- Prepare for gujiya mixture
- You need as needed Milk
- Get 100 gm Mawa/khoya
- Get 100 gm Sooji
- Use 5-6 pieces Almonds
- Use 5-6 pieces Cashew
- Get 1/4 cup sugar syrup
- Use 10-12 pieces Raisins
- You need 1/4 cup dry Coconut
- Use 1-2 Tsp Green Cardamom powder
Instructions to make Gujiya:
- Arrange all the ingredients
- For dough
- Take a bowl add R.flour to it,add baking soda, milk 2 spoon, and mix it now put water slowly and mix it simultaneously.
- After making dough keep it aside by covering it.
- Gujiya mixture
- Add dry coconut and mawa in a pan and Toast it for 15 minute at low flame
- Empty that pan and put sooji and Toast it until it became light Brown in colour add mawa to it and mixt it.
- Take a sperate pan and put all the nuts and Toast them on medium flame until their aroma come after that cool it and mix it into the mawa and sooji mixture
- Now add sugar to small quantity water to make sugar liquid
- Now add liquid sugar to mawa mixture and add Raisins,green Cardamom powder. If the mixture is dry then add some milk
- Now make a disc of dough and put the mixture between the dice and fold the dice in half moon like structure by using mould or by hands
- After that, put it into oil (deep Fry).
- It is a sweet dessert.it can be served hot or… mostly cold.
If you find this Gujiya recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.